New Semester... New Year

New Semester... New Year
Focus... on the unimaginable

Sunday, January 15, 2012

School.....back in session

Well 2012 has started out just grand. I got my financial aid only four days before school, Winco sent me a nasty letter that said a check didn't clear, and sprint tried to tell me I paid my bill late. OH MY GOODNESS, am I glad for school to start or what? Oh well, I am trying to focus real hard on getting A's or B's this semester and bumping up my GPA.

It has been so long since I took my last math and this semester I am taking Precalc, it is going to be hard. I am also taking an Intermediate Economics, Anthropology, and Political Science focusing on ideologies. It is going to be quite a semester!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do it! Keep thinking positively and you will achieve great things!

    Love You!
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete